Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I’m Back – sort of…

I knew it was a super long time since my last post, but I didn’t think it was last year!!

I have a bunch of cards to post, but I’ve decided that after these last few posts, I’ll just share my projects on Instagram. I just don’t have time for blogging, but I still wanted to share out my projects so I thought that IG would be the easiest for me. So if you’d like to continue to see what I’m up to, please follow me there @bytkg.

Also, since I made these cards so long ago, I think I’ll just post the pictures up – partly cause I’m too lazy to figure out what I used, and partly cause I don’t remember!

For this card, I do remember that I CASE’d it from last year’s Stampin’ Up! catalog.

DSC04549

Check back again, I have about a week’s worth of posts.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment