Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Post… for now

As I mentioned earlier this week, I just don’t have time to keep up with my blog, so I’m taking an indefinite break. I felt kind of guilty just disappearing, so I decided to close out with some of the projects that I’ve been working on this year. I know there were more, but I can’t find the pictures now.

This picture didn’t come out so good because the gold paper is so reflective but I did like how it came out IRL. I used Sister Stamps Minako. You can hardly see it, but the card base is embossed with cherry blossoms for some added texture.

DSC04561

I hope that I’ll be able to do more crafting and blogging again soon. I’ll still be crafting when I can, so please follow me on Instagram @bytkg for my latest creations (I already have a couple of pictures out there!). Thank you all for your sweet comments and support over the past few years! 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is very sweet Laura. I love the design and would love to case this!!
    Blogging can be time consuming and definitely easy to forget about. So I hope you'll come back soon. I'll see you in IG world!

    ReplyDelete