Thursday, June 25, 2009

Matchbox Messages

This week I've really been into the Matchbox Messages stamp set. Here it is again...
I used the Big Flowers set for this, which I just recently purchased because it's going to be discontinued.
The rest of the week is super busy for me. Today and tomorrow I'm setting up for a fundraising even for a non-profit group that I volunteer for. Then on Saturday I'm running in my first ever 1/2 marathon. This will be my first ever race - I've never been a runner, or an exerciser for that matter! LOL! I'm just hoping to finish and not get trampled... there's 25,000 people registered for the race.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Laura! I especially love the colors you used. Good luck on your run - my SIL came from Indiana a couple of weeks ago to run a 1/2 marathon down here. I know you'll do well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I don't know if I could run a race in HI - too hot and humid! I'm hoping for cool and overcast tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete