Sunday, November 29, 2009

HK two ways

I love my Hello Kitty Sizzix dies. This one is actually the one where she's peeking over the rainbow, but I like to use the sentiment instead. I made this into a money holder card for my friend's daughter's birthday.
Close-up of Hello Kitty... and look how good the sentiment came out! I don't think I've ever had it come out that clear before. Helps when you buy a new ink pad!!
Here's the inside with the money pocket.
This thank you card is for Teri for the awesome RAK that she sent me. Same idea with the HK. I'm new to using the flowers as embellishments, but I think it came out okay. I was really happy that I had flowers that matched the background paper colors.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I can't handle the crowds for Black Friday (or Saturday) so we always get ready for Christmas. We've already got our tree and the outside decorations are done!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Love how you used the HK peeking over the sentiment. I also got your package! Thank you!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete