Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cards from the party

These are the cards that we made at the Stampin' Up! party that I hosted on Friday. Kristin is such a great demonstrator!
We used the faux suede technique on this card.
This purse was made using just the top note die.
I really like this card using the lattice die and butterfly punches. It was so easy to make, but still looks really intricate.I love the new specialty paper with the glitter! And the corduroy button is super cute. The boarder punch is really cute too - I may have to order that next time! (This card looks a lot better in person, the picture just doesn't do it justice.)
This one was supposed to have a sentiment stamped on it, but I did the embossing too high so there wasn't space after I added the ribbon. I should probably follow instructions next time!
This card is so simple but so cute, especially with the flower button.
We had a great time making cards, eating and shopping! I can't wait for my order to come in!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I just love my monthly SU! meetings! Great projects! Thanks for stopping in today...it is always nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete