Monday, February 8, 2010

Butterflies

Did you watch the Super Bowl? Or just the commercials? Or not at all? I usually watch the game, but this year I just wasn't into it, I didn't really have a favorite team. The commercials were funny and we did eat good food =)

I wanted to use my new SU butterfly embosslit and border punch and saw this cute card by Nancy at iStamp. Nancy's card is way cuter, but I still kinda like how mine turned out.

I only attached the middle of the butterfly so the wings would add some dimension and used some pearls for the middle.

I also decorated the inside with some of the extra butterflies. I usually don't decorate the inside, but I think it looks cute. And I got to use my new SU sale-a-bration stamp for the sentiment.

Hope you have a great week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment