Friday, April 16, 2010

Tulip Festival

We went to the tulip festival up in Mount Vernon this past Saturday. It's tradition, we go every year and we always go to the Roozengaarde farms. We've learned to get there really early, like as soon as they open around 9am. This is a little rough for me to get up that early on the weekend (it's about an hour and a half drive), but so worth it to miss the lines and the traffic. Plus, if we go early then there's time to stop off at the outlet mall on the way home!
This might be my favorite picture. I love how the mountains are behind the silhouette of the children playing.

We never pass up a chance for fresh kettle corn!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. NICE photos!
    ~Polly (Washington Bulb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww man! My girlfriend was just telling me about this festival the other day...I wanna go up now! I loooove tulips!!

    ReplyDelete