Monday, October 4, 2010

Thanks

I know its been a while since I've posted. We've been super busy with things around here. We went on an amazing 2 week trip to Italy. It was a much needed vacation for the both of us. We loved Venice, had a great time in Florence and had a lot of fun with my cousin and her husband in Milan. We're already thinking about our next trip!

Since we've been back from our trip, both of us have been so busy with work, more than just the normal vacation catch up. Its been a little rough. But this weekend I finally got a chance to do some crafts, so hopefully I'll be back on track now.
All products are Stampin' Up!:
- Stamp: Perfect Punches set
- Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
- Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Scallop Oval, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment