Monday, October 17, 2011

Treats for the classroom

I've been busy with some projects for my friend's kids to take to school. I made 48 Halloween treat toppers for the new 1" x 8" cellophane bags. I haven't filled the candy bags yet, so these are the un-assembled tops made using the Peekaboo Frames die and the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set.

I also started on their Christmas treats using the Holiday Stocking die and the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit. I assembled these to actually be able to hold some candy. The kids are going to finish decorating the stockings using the stickers that come in the kit.


I'm kind of glad I was able to get these out of the way cause I still need to do all my Christmas cards and make some tags and gifts too! I haven't started on any of it yet, not even a design!
Pin It!

2 comments: