Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Up-cycled Tins

I’ve been saving all the tins that I get from my tea thinking that one day I would do something with them.  Well, this was the year!  I decorated a bunch of tins and filled some of them with SU! embellishments for my crafty friends, and the others I filled with all occasion gift tags.

I used the new Stampin’ Up! Labels Collection Framelits that will be coming out in the occasions mini catalog which you can purchase starting on Jan 4th.  The Framelits fit perfectly around the Upper Case Spencerian Alphabet.

DSC00337DSC00336

DSC00335

DSC00333DSC00334

And of course I couldn’t resist making one using Sister Stamps.  This is the same tin with a different girl on the front and back.  The left is Miyono and the right is Ayako.

DSC00332DSC00331

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment