Monday, April 9, 2012

Yoshimi Birthday

My DH notified me late Thursday night that it was his coworker’s birthday over the weekend, so I went to work on her card so he could give it to her on Friday.  His coworker is from Hilo, so I thought a card using one of the Sister Stamps would be perfect. 

So here is the card I made using Yoshimi.  The sakura are a die that I got from Photo Craft recently.  I popped up each of the petals so that the card had lots of dimension, and added a pearl in the middle.

DSC00670

Here is the inside of the card.

DSC00671

I’m glad I went with Yoshimi, DH’s coworker liked her card.  Yay!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colors and all the dies you used. Beautiful job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it's beautiful! Yoshimi is definitely a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete