Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Boooo!

I was trying to make this card but discovered that my oval punch doesn’t want to work.  I thought it was because I was trying to punch 2 layers at once, but even when I was just punching one layer, it got stuck.  Guess it is time to buy a new one – or maybe try one of those techniques on Pinterest on how to fix punches!!

Anyway, back to the card – I embossed the front with the spider web embossing folder and the spiders are from the Googly Ghouls set.

DSC01107

This is what it looks like on the inside.  The Booo is from the Googly Ghouls set and the Happy Halloween is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. 

DSC01108
And here is a side view of the card.

DSC01109

(Is it just me or do those little extra dots right above the spiders makes it look like they are getting splashed with water rather than a spider web?)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment