Have you seen these great new stamps coming out from Sister Stamps? I get to introduce to you the two new zodiac stamps for this release.
Today my card is using the Rooster. I’ve had that barn stamp set forever and never used it. I almost gave it away, but for some reason I couldn’t part with it. And it is a good thing I kept it! It is the perfect background for the Rooster! I sponged the background and hand drew in the fence. It is pretty simple, but I like how it turned out.
Check out all the other blogs for some great ideas from these super crafty ladies!
- Sister Stamps Blog: http://sisterstamps.blogspot.com/
- Debi: http://craftybuzz.blogspot.com/
- Vera: http://lingshappyplace.blogspot.com/
- Linda: http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com/
- Patti: http://creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/
- Eunice: http://astarforchiemi.blogspot.com/
And stop by tomorrow for another card!