Monday, January 5, 2009

Things to do in 2009 - #2 Travel more

These are some of the places we're already planning on going to and some of the places we'd like to go to this year:

  • Whistler, BC - towards the end of the ski season or in the spring
  • Kauai and Oahu - we're going to Kauai in April for my sister-in-law's birthday, and I can't go to Hawaii without visiting Oahu to see my family
  • Europe - maybe a Mediterranean cruise - any suggestions??
  • Oregon Coast - maybe visit the sea lion caves or the lighthouse
  • Victoria, BC - I really want to go to the Butchart Gardens this spring but I've heard their Christmas decorations are really amazing too

We also do some trips within Washington each year, like Leavenworth. We're thinking about visiting Mt. Rainier and maybe the Olympic Peninsula (Forks?? to further feed my addiction).

Leavenworth - January 2008

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment