Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy busy busy

Its been a busy last couple of weeks for me. My husband's birthday was last week. I made him these red velvet cupcakes.
My girlfriend's birthday is today so I baked her this cake. I like the big sprinkle dots. She's having a potluck dinner, so I also made mac salad - its a Hawaii themed potluck - yummy!! She also had her twin babies this past week on Tuesday (the one I made those shower thank yous and favors for)! They were a little early and have to stay in the hospital, but they're doing great!
I guess I was in a good mood because I also made these chocolate covered strawberries for my husband.
We also spent some time in the yard last weekend since the sun has finally decided to appear.
I love freesia, they smell so good!
These are my zinnias. I think they look cute in the different colored pots.
Also, I finally decided to try and get rid of some of my excess supplies from when I had my jewelry business, so I've been uploading stuff to my ETSY shop. So if you're interested, I'm selling findings and loose beads for below what it cost me, just to try to recoup some of my cost. I have a ton more stuff that I haven't uploaded yet, but am slowly working on it. If anyone is interested in brown or green Swarovski pearls, let me know... I have a TON!
So anyway, I haven't really had time for crafting. I find that I do less crafting once the sun comes out, since here in Seattle it's so rare, we really try to take advantage of it while it is here.
Hope you had a great weekend!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment