Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy as a...

I don't know where the weekends go! I wait all week long for them to get here, then they're over in a flash.
I did get a lot accomplished. I started on some Christmas gifts... I know... Christmas?! But seriously, can you believe it's already August?? I'm planning on making the bulk of my gifts this year so I have to start now otherwise I'll procrastinate, give up, then just buy something online at the last second. I also had to make some birthday cards and gifts too. I'm almost done with those. I'll post some pictures later this week.
I've also been busy selling off my excess inventory from the jewelry business that I closed. My ETSY shop has been doing surprisingly well now that I'm out of business!
And over the weekend I got a surprise visit from my girlfriend who happened to be in the neighborhood. She brought her two little babies for a visit. They're almost 10 weeks old, so adorable!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment