Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Party Cards

These are the cards we made at the Stampin' Up! party I hosted over the weekend. We had a blast! And Kristin always bring such great projects for us.
I love the treat cups! I had to order some!
This card was more of a lesson in tying bows. I think my bow actually turned out pretty good.
We go to use flocked paper for this card. Its a simple design but the flocked paper makes it special.
I tried to take a picture of the paper, but not sure if you can see the texture. I LOVE these ornament stamps and the matching punch. It makes it so easy to use! I ordered this too! The colors didn't come out very well in the picture though.
We used the 2-way glue to adhere the glitter. (I still have glitter all over my house! LOL)
This is the last card we made. We embossed the wheat stamp.
I'm super excited to get my new stuff!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment