Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 Dozen Cupcakes

I made 5 different kinds of cupcakes for my bbq this past weekend. They were the favors for everyone to take home in the cupcake boxes that I decorated in my previous post. Everyone could choose their box and then choose the cupcakes to take home.

I got the recipe for these cupcakes from Ming Makes Cupcakes. I love that site!! These are chocolate cupcakes.
I frosted the chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting (right). The cupcakes on the left are sour cream apricot with mascarpone frosting (one of my favorites!!).
I also made red velvet cupcakes.
Here they are with buttercream frosting.
These are my absolute favorite cupcake: Apple cupcake with caramel frosting. Yum!
These are S'more cupcakes that I've made before using the recipe from Bakerella. DH helped me to roast all the marshmallows that we put on the top. I thought it would give it better color and flavor.
I hope everyone has recovered from the sugar coma!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh...we should compare recipes! I'm the cupcake lady here too, I'm always in charge of bringing dessert these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god- these look awesome!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete