Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

I was going through my paper and pulled out my Stampin' Up! Sending Love DSP. I had bought a bunch of this paper because I really liked it, but never used it because I wanted to SAVE it (I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about). So anyway, I have decided it is finally time to use this paper! Because the paper is pinks and brown, of course I thought of Hello Kitty!
I added some pearl bling to the sentiment.
Here's the inside of the card... not sure if you can see it, but I added punched hearts in the same color paper to add some texture.
All supplies Stampin' Up!: Paper: Sending Love DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White, Basic Black card stock; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment