Monday, August 1, 2011

Flirtatious Happy Birthday

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, and I always think of purple when I think of her, not sure why - I don't even know if she likes purple. I got some new supplies in Wisteria Wonder and thought it would be perfect for her card. I used a strip of the new Flirtatious DSP in Wisteria Wonder. I also used the new Delicate Doilies stamp set to make the background. I used the Lace Ribbon Border punch and then layered Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon over it. The sentiment is from one of the new hostess sets.
I added a couple of rhinestone bling to the sentiment, which I punched using the scallop circle punch.


I made this a pocket card. Here is the inside. The sentiment is from the same hostess set.


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment