Monday, November 7, 2011

Milk Carton Box

I was debating on getting the milk carton die because I've been seeing this box all over the internet and thought it was so cute. My friend has the die, so she sent me some pre-cut paper so I could try it out. I decided to go with a Christmas theme for this one.
It was a LOT of folding. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but probably not something I would mass produce. I think making the box is easier than making the milk carton itself cause when you make a milk carton, the top has to line up to look nice. But because the ribbon cinches the top closed on the box version, you can't really tell if it doesn't align perfectly.

Anyway, the verdict is still out on if I'll buy this die or not, but it is a really cute box. I've seen a similar box using the candy wrapper die, which I already own, so I might try that pattern out first to see if it has similar results. I'll keep you posted.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment