Monday, November 28, 2011

Punch Art Christmas Tags

I just had to make these reindeer when I saw them on Charlotte’s blog, I made mine into a gift tag. Such a great way to use the stocking and snowflake punches.
I also used the square lattice embossing folder to give some texture to the reindeer and gave him a red glimmer nose.


This punch art Santa is just one of many great ideas on Patty’s blog. Isn’t he adorable?!


I love glimmer paper, I think it adds a perfect touch of glitz to this tag without going over the top.




Now that Thanksgiving has past, I'm really feeling the pressure to get going on my Chirstmas cards! I have a few designs in the works. I'm actually thinking of using a few designs instead of just one so that I don't get burnt out making the same card 60(!) times.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment