Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sister Stamps–Monkey

Sister Stamps has all these super cute Chinese Zodiac stamps lined up.  The Snake and Horse have already been released and on Friday you can get your very own Sheep and Monkey!

Zodiac 2

I need some boy cards, and I thought the Monkey would be perfect.  I kept a the colors neutral and used paper piercing to break up the colors a little.  (Can you tell that paper piercing is my new go-to technique?!)  When I think of monkeys I think of little kids who climb on everything, so I perched this Monkey on the top of the card sitting on the top of the sentiment.

DSC01204

Be sure to stop by the Sister Stamps blog for more Release 11 projects and TONS of blog candy!  And the ladies below are also participating in this release and have amazing projects to share too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Laura what a great ide to put the Monkey on the sentiment.
    i'm on the 2nd blog hop this morning .....just lovin'it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- paper piecing? That sounds like a lot of work. I like how you made the Monkey sitting on the sentiment. Thanks again for your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout for the Happy Birthday Card!!! TFS, Patti

    ReplyDelete