Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Much Fun Thank You

January is almost over and this is my first post of the new year…man, I feel like a slacker! The day job has been super busy for me and I just don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done that I would like. And unfortunately since the day job pays the bills, other things (including crafting) have to be sacrificed. I will be posting even less than before, but I still hope to get some projects on here, so check back periodically.
BUT DON’T GIVE UP ON ME JUST YET… I have a couple of projects lined up for later this week. Here’s a hint:
Until then, below is the card that I made for all my Christmas thank you’s. I even stamped the envelope! The snow man and bird on the snowball are from the Snow Much Fun stamp set.
 





















 
Hope you all had a great New Year!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment