Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Kitty Purse

I made a Hello Kitty purse using the instructions I got from the SBStampers' Spring Fling Event. It kind of creases when I have it latched, but I think overall it came out okay.
Close-up of the ribbon I used. I got the ribbon from Joanns.
And I used a Build-a-Brad from Stampin' Up! and cut out the Hello Kitty face from some scrap paper I had.
I used the Hello Kitty Sizzlit.
The bag itself is made using Stampin' Up! DSP and card stock. And I used some Velcro that I got from Joanns.
I used different punches to attach the clasp and the handles, but I think they worked out fine. I also used my new Eyelet boarder punch that I got from Stampin' Up!
I think I just have to make a few more to get the hang of it and work out the kinks.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. this is just so adorable! I love the usage of Hello Kitty...it really came out sweet! love how you used the build a brad to make it into a HK too! this is cute to give away as a gift or to keep it for yourself! great job on an awesome project!

    ReplyDelete