Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Top Note Cards

I made some cards using the Stampin' Up Top Note Die.
(Not sure why this picture is coming up side-ways. I reloaded it a few times, it's correct when I look at it outside of blogger...*sigh*)
I'm not sure if I like this card, but thought I would throw it out there.
This is another "maybe" design... not sure about it. Maybe the green paper needs to be a little smaller?
Supplies:
Black & White
- Paper and ribbon from Michaels
- Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy stamp
- Color Box black ink
- "Happy Birthday" from Rubber Soul
Both Green & White
- Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss card stock and ink
- Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamps
- Ribbon and white card stock from Michaels
Pink & Green
- Pink and white card stock and ribbon from Michaels
- Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss card stock
- Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red ink
- Stampin' Up Always stamp
- "thanks" from Rubber Soul
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards...thanks for the idea on making the card with the top notes die...that gives it a different look. I like it!

    ReplyDelete