Friday, March 20, 2009

New to me!

I went to Joann the other day and found this new VersaMark pad.

This Dazzle pad has shimmer. (So now I'm reverting back to Twilight obsession and already thinking... dazzle... shimmer... SPARKLE... and immediately I laugh hysterically as I remember bits from Cleolinda's blog and her Secret Life of Dolls... but I digress.)
So anyway... I made this card using the new Dazzle pad. The grass is where I used it... not sure if you can see how it shimmers, but it is really cool. I think this might be my new favorite thing.
Supplies: Paper: Stampin' Up!, Joann; Stamps: Stampin' Up!; Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this and didn't realize what it was...oh I wished I picked some up when I had the chance. this is so cool to get your image stamped and now there are sparkles! this came out great!

    ReplyDelete