Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Awards

I've been slacking on the blog postings recently (as you can tell!). I got these wonderful blog awards from Jenny at Crazy for Paper Crafting. Thank you so much! And thank you to everyone else who reads my blog and for your awesome comments!
I've been out enjoying the summer before it leaves us. I really have to take advantage of all these sunny days up here in the Pacific Northwest... a big change from living in Hawaii! This week the weather will be in the 90's...that's pretty warm, even for me, but I'm still loving it =)
We went to the Bellevue Arts and Craft fair this weekend. I love going to craft fairs. This year I met Rachel of paper & planes. I've been admiring her work for a while now and its even better in person!
Have a great week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment