Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Daisy Notebook

I've been covering composition notebooks with Hello Kitty, but I thought I would try something different. I wanted a notebook that I could use at work, and didn't think that Hello Kitty would be the best option for certain meetings (not everyone I work with is a HK fan - I know, hard to believe, but true). I found this spiral bound notebook on sale at a bookstore and decided to try to cover it. I think it came out pretty good. I put glaze over the sunflower image that I cut out to try and protect it a little. I was also really happy with the way the coloring came out. I layered on yellow, 2 shades of green, orange and brown ColorBox inks.
The background image was stamped using the VersaMark on both the front and back cover.
All images are from Stampin' Up!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you! You might already have it, but wanted to give it to you anyway!

    BTW- thanks for the cute HK card!

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete